- Go to ATM to alter cellular quantity
- Replace contact particulars at HDFC ATM
- Replace Contact Particulars With HDFC Netbanking
Has your cellular quantity modified just lately resulting in a communication barrier along with your financial institution? Do you now want to change your registered cellular quantity in your HDFC checking account? If sure, put your worries apart as you may simply replace your contact particulars in your account by following some straightforward steps with out even visiting the financial institution department! Prospects can change their cellular numbers by visiting the closest HDFC ATM kiosk or simply by availing the HDFC internet banking service. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, many shoppers keep away from visiting financial institution branches as a consequence of concern of contracting the an infection in public areas. In these occasions, following these fast and straightforward steps will assist in fixing points inside a timeframe. Right here is how one can change the registered cellular quantity in your HDFC account by yourself:
Change Registered Cellular Quantity At Your HDFC Account By Visiting The Nearest HDFC Financial institution ATM Kiosk:
- Go to the closest HDFC financial institution ATM and insert your debit card.
- Choose the language (english/hindi) that you just wish to proceed with.
- Click on on the Fundamental Menu choice.
- This may direct you to the following display screen the place extra service choices might be displayed.
- From these selections, click on on ‘Extra Choices’
- From the brand new display screen, choose the choice ‘Replace Registered Cellular No’.
- Enter your new cellular quantity which you want to replace within the account
- Click on on ‘Verify’
- Re-enter the identical cellular quantity (the one you entered within the earlier step) and click on on ‘Verify’ once more.
- Enter your PIN and the request might be processed.
- It would take 24 hours to 2 working days for the brand new quantity to get up to date in your checking account.
- You’ll be notified by way of SMS that your quantity has been efficiently up to date.
Apart from this, you can even change your registered cellular quantity in your HDFC account by availing the HDFC netbanking service.
Change Registered Cellular Quantity By HDFC Netbanking:
- Go to the official web site of the HDFC Financial institution
- Login to the HDFC Internet Banking Web page
- Click on on replace E mail ID and quantity
- Edit the quantity you wish to change
- Verify the quantity by typing it as soon as once more