Dwell updates: observe the most recent information on Omicron
Abu Dhabi up to date its journey guidelines for vacationers on Thursday.
Travellers had been reminded to test visitAbuDhabi.ae for the most recent data and Covid-19 precautionary measures earlier than planning.
Listed below are the principles for vaccinated and unvaccinated guests from each inexperienced listing and non-green listing international locations:
Travellers who’re vaccinated or exempt from vaccination flying into Abu Dhabi
1. First, test the UAE recognises your vaccine. Abu Dhabi accepts vaccines accepted by the World Well being Organisation and the UAE’s Ministry of Well being and Prevention Society.
2. Travellers should obtain the Federal Authority of Identification and Citizenship (ICA UAE Sensible) app or go to the ica.gov.ae web site to finish the Register Arrivals Type 48 hours earlier than the journey date. All travellers might want to validate their vaccination (or exemption) 48 hours earlier than journey through these platforms.
They are going to be requested to submit private data, passport particulars, journey itinerary, deal with when in Abu Dhabi and a duplicate of their vaccine certificates.
These will should be accepted earlier than the journey. The common time for the Medical Committee to course of purposes is 48 hours.
3. Be cleared to fly. Travellers should take a PCR check inside 48 hours of their departure and fly solely as soon as a damaging check consequence has been acquired.
4. Upon arrival at Abu Dhabi Worldwide Airport, travellers might want to take one other PCR check (solely kids underneath 12 and people with official exemptions are exempt). This PCR check is accessible throughout the terminal and is freed from price, with outcomes acquired inside 90 minutes. Travellers can depart the airport and wait of their resort for the outcomes.
For unvaccinated travellers flying into Abu Dhabi
1. All of the pre-flight guidelines are the identical. Travellers should take a PCR check inside 48 hours of their departure and fly solely as soon as a damaging check consequence has been acquired.
3. The identical PCR testing guidelines on arrival are relevant.
How are guidelines totally different for inexperienced listing versus non-green listing international locations?
1. If the unvaccinated traveller comes from a inexperienced listing nation, they might want to take one other PCR check on days six and 9 (the day of arrival is day one). They won’t be required to quarantine if the result’s damaging. If constructive, they need to quarantine.
2. If the unvaccinated traveller comes from a non-green listing nation, they might want to quarantine. If their PCR consequence taken on the airport is damaging, they will go to the resort and quarantine for 10 days.
If constructive, they are going to be given a wristband to put on throughout their 10-day quarantine interval.
Each constructive and damaging travellers from the non-green listing might want to take a second PCR check at a Seha testing centre on day 9. If the traveller was beforehand constructive after which reveals a damaging, they will take away their wristband.
If travellers have transited by way of a inexperienced listing nation from a non-green listing nation to Abu Dhabi however have spent lower than 10 days within the inexperienced listing location earlier than arriving in Abu Dhabi, they need to nonetheless full the quarantine in Abu Dhabi.
Any time spent within the inexperienced listing nation earlier than arriving in Abu Dhabi will rely in the direction of the 10-day quarantine interval.
Vacationers coming from different emirates
Vaccinated vacationers should current proof of their full (double) vaccination standing through their house nation’s official vaccination certificates by way of a cell software or bodily certificates.
They have to additionally current a damaging PCR check consequence acquired throughout the previous 14 days in the event that they had been within the UAE, or a damaging 48-hour PCR check obtained from their house nation. Unvaccinated guests can enter with a damaging PCR check obtained throughout the final 96 hours.
Totally vaccinated and unvaccinated worldwide travellers coming into Abu Dhabi through Dubai or different emirates should observe the identical tips because the vaccinated and unvaccinated worldwide travellers flying direct, plus a number of further on-ground measures.
1. Be cleared to fly. Relying on departure nation or airline, travellers could also be required to take a PCR check inside 48 hours of their departure, with a damaging consequence necessary. Travellers are suggested to test official channels or airline necessities forward of journey. Info on these required to take the check forward of travelling could be discovered on the Emirates Airline web site.
2. Register and share private data. Obtain the ICA UAE Sensible app or go to the ica.gov.ae web site to finish their Register Arrivals Type 48 hours earlier than the journey date.
3. Relying on the traveller’s departure nation, they could be required to take a PCR check upon arrival at Dubai Worldwide Airport or Sharjah Worldwide Airport. In the event that they take the check on the airport, they need to stay of their resort till outcomes are acquired. If constructive, the traveller will endure isolation and observe the well being authority tips of every emirate.
4. All passengers travelling to Abu Dhabi through the highway will probably be scanned by an EDE cell scanning gadget on the entry level of the emirate.
For vacationers coming into Abu Dhabi through the Dubai/Abu Dhabi Highway entry level, the Division of Tradition and Tourism Abu Dhabi has assigned the right-hand lane (Lane 1) as a devoted vacationer lane.
This lane additionally has a delegated visitor’s service workplace and officers to assist vacationers.
Anybody with potential Covid-19 signs will probably be despatched for a free speedy antigen check, with outcomes delivered inside 20 minutes. If the check is constructive, travellers can proceed into Abu Dhabi however should isolate both at a quarantined resort or their lodging, if visiting pals or household.
5. Vaccinated vacationers should current proof of their full (double) vaccination standing through their house nation’s official vaccination certificates by way of a cell software or bodily certificates and current a damaging PCR check consequence obtained throughout the previous 14 days. Unvaccinated vacationers can enter by presenting a damaging PCR check consequence obtained throughout the previous 96 hours.
6. For the vaccinated, there will probably be no additional testing or quarantine measures in Abu Dhabi in the event that they check damaging.
7. For an unvaccinated traveller who initially comes from a inexperienced listing nation and thru Dubai or the opposite emirates, they won’t be required to quarantine as soon as they arrive in Abu Dhabi.
If the unvaccinated traveller initially comes from a non-green listing nation and thru Dubai or the opposite emirates, they are going to be required to quarantine for 10 days as soon as they arrive in Abu Dhabi. In the event that they spent a while in Dubai, or different emirates, earlier than arriving in Abu Dhabi, as of late will probably be counted because the a part of the ten days.
Entry to sights in Abu Dhabi
To enter public sights in Abu Dhabi, nearly all of which permits entry to vaccinated guests solely, folks might want to current proof of their full (double) vaccination standing through their house nation’s official vaccination certificates or by their house nation Covid-19 response cell software, together with a damaging PCR check consequence, obtained throughout the previous 14 days.
Unvaccinated vacationers won’t have entry to sights, aside from resort lodging.
Folks can obtain the UAE’s check and vaccine app, Al Hosn, to indicate the inexperienced standing to enter malls and sights within the emirate.
What are the isolation guidelines in Abu Dhabi?
To be able to finish their isolation interval, individuals who examined constructive for Covid-19 should get two damaging PCR outcomes 24 hours aside or conduct a PCR check on days eight and 10, and full 10 days in isolation with no signs introduced within the ultimate three days of quarantine, after a medical evaluation.
These with delicate or average signs or who don’t undergo from persistent diseases should retest in any well being facility within the emirate whereas persevering with to isolate.
If this check is constructive, the affected person will probably be contacted by a specialist and advised to finish isolation procedures.
Sufferers in these classes should additionally obtain two damaging PCR exams inside 24 hours in an effort to finish isolation. However they’re urged to proceed to adjust to precautionary measures as soon as they resume actions.
People who find themselves shut contacts will obtain a textual content telling them to take a PCR check and to self-register in house quarantine by way of a hyperlink supplied within the message.
Totally vaccinated folks should quarantine for seven days, with a 10-day requirement if unvaccinated.
Those that file a constructive check should then observe the identical protocols set out for individuals who contract the virus.
Those that check damaging ought to take a further PCR check – on day six for individuals who are vaccinated and day 9 for these unvaccinated.
If the result’s once more damaging, they will finish isolation according to Covid-19 security guidelines.
How typically is the inexperienced listing up to date?
Recurrently. The latest adjustments had been made on January 1 and got here into impact from January 3.
As of January 3, the listing will comprise 71 international locations.
The UK, which has reported a surge in Covid-19 instances fuelled by the Omicron variant, was eliminated, as had been Turkey, Jordan, Qatar, Russia and Lebanon.
Abu Dhabi vacationer sights – in footage
Up to date: January 24, 2022, 5:19 AM